Thursday 2 November 2017

Lets get started....

WORDS sometimes said sometimes written...
I am not good when it comes to pen down what I am thinking but maybe good while I type them, and maybe much better when I have to speak. Yes, that's my problem, I speak a lot. now I decided to type what I speak. As a mathematics lover, teacher, learner, I often come across a lot of people who talk about this subject differently. I myself experience a lot of things that I want to share with everyone. So here I am, a teacher, Mathematics lover, a mother of two decided to get started to write what I experience daily. These may be my current experiences, some old ones, any related issue or any good read I go through I will share with everyone. So hey, wish me luck. And I wish for myself to stick to what I have started.
next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

GAME FUN 6: Mathdoku

Mathdoku Mthdoku or Calcudoku or call it by whichever name you like. Some will say its like sudoku or some will say no its only a cal...